- Federal, State & Local Tax
- International Tax
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Trust & Estate
- Expat/Inpat Taxation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- City University of New York: BS, Accounting, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants: Tax Matters Committee
- American Institute of Women Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – International Tax and Family Office Committee
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners New York and Miami Chapters
Cristina Wolff is a Partner with more than 20 years of professional experience in the areas of tax and accounting. She specializes in U.S. and international tax planning and compliance for U.S. and foreign high net worth individuals and closely held entities.
Cris leads the International Wealth Planning Group within the firm’s Personal Wealth Advisory Practice which advises U.S. and foreign clients working and investing in the U.S. She has significant experience in the area of taxation for Inpats and Expats including U.S. residents and nonresidents living and working in the U.S., and U.S. citizens living and working abroad. Cris also advises clients on trust and estate matters, and she specializes on issues concerning foreign clients doing business in the U.S. and U.S. clients with offshore assets.
Cris began her studies in accounting at Universidad de Ciencias Economicas de Belgrano in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She completed her studies in New York and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from City University of New York. Cris is active in various professional organizations and she is past Chair of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Tax Oversight Committee and the International Tax Committee. Cris lectures extensively on taxation, presenting to specific industry and professional groups. She is part of the EisnerAmper team previously honored as the North American Team of the Year at the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Private Client Awards.