- Federal, State & Local Tax
- International Tax
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Trust & Estate
- Expat/Inpat Taxation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- City University of New York: BS, Accounting, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Women Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – International Tax and Family Office Committee
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners New York & Miami Chapters
- Mexican Chamber of Commerce
Cristina Wolff is a Partner with more than 20 years of professional experience in the areas of tax and accounting. She specializes in U.S. and international tax planning and compliance for U.S. and foreign high net worth individuals and closely held entities.
Cris is a member of the firm’s International Services Group. She has significant experience providing services to private clients, U.S. residents and foreigners working and investing in the U.S. Cris also advises owners of privately held companies, both domestic and global, and on matters of trust and estate, and she specializes on issues concerning foreign clients doing business in the U.S. and U.S. clients with offshore assets.
Cris began her studies in accounting at Universidad de Ciencias Economicas de Belgrano in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She completed her studies in New York and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from City University of New York. Cris is active in various professional organizations the New York State Society of CPAs International tax and Family Office committees. She is past Chair of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Tax Oversight and the International Tax Committee. She is an active member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, and a member of the International Private Client and Business Family Special Interest Groups, SIG and was elected to participate in the advisory committee.
Cris lectures extensively on taxation, presenting to specific industry and professional groups. She is part of the EisnerAmper team previously honored as the North American Team of the Year at the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Private Client Awards.