- Audit & Assurance
- Media & Entertainment
- Closely Held Business Services
- Insurance Brokerage
- Law Firm Audit, Tax & Consulting
- SEC Reporting
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: BS
- SUNY-Binghamton: MSA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- SUNY Old Westbury: Auditing Adjunct Professor
Bruce Prager is an Audit Partner and Partner-in-Charge of the Law Firm Services Group, where he specializes in serving firms ranging from the AmLaw 100 to boutiques. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, encompassing a broad cross-section of industries and activities. Known for his hands-on approach to working with his clients, Bruce has a strong background in law firms and other professional services, employee benefit plans and the fragrance, advertising, insurance brokerage, media and entertainment, and manufacturing industries. In addition, he is experienced in IPOs and other registrations, as well as the continuing reporting requirements of public companies.
Bruce is in charge of numerous employee benefit plan audits. He understands the reporting and regulatory requirements unique to these types of audits and stays abreast of changes in the employee benefit plan landscape.