- Fraud Investigations
- SEC Receivership Investigations
- Public Company Investigations
- FCPA Compliance & Investigations
- Offshore Investigations & Asset Recovery
- International Dispute Resolution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Rollins College: BA, International Business
- Florida Atlantic University: MA, Accounting, (forensic concentration)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- International Association of Interviewers
Austin Tellam is a Senior Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group with nearly 15 years of experience leading and managing complex international investigations throughout the U.S. and Latin America. He has extensive experience in the areas of anti-bribery/anti-corruption (ABAC), health care compliance, and other corporate fraud. Austin’s experience includes a broad range of industries with a focus on life sciences, technology, oil and gas and real estate.
Additionally, Austin’s experience includes public procurement investigations, risk and internal controls assessments, pre- and post-acquisition due diligence, and financial analysis. He has advanced training in interview techniques and has extensive experience interviewing employees of all levels for information gathering and admission-seeking purposes. Austin, who is bilingual, has worked significantly in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and Venezuela in a broad range of industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Austin was a Director in the Global Risk and Investigations practice at an international consulting firm, leading investigations in Latin America. He also led internal investigations in the U.S. and Latin America for a Fortune 100 Technology company’s Compliance and Ethics team. Prior to that, he was a regional leader in the Forensic Services practice at a Big 4 accounting firm.