- Real Estate
- Financial Services - Private Equity
- IPOs; Securities Registration
- Mergers & Aquisitions
- Audit & Assurance
- Forensic Examinations
- Investors in Distressed Securities/Receivables
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- SEC Reporting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Brooklyn College: BS, Accounting, summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Aaron Kaiser is an Audit Partner and member of the firm's Professional Practice Group and Real Estate Services Group.
Aaron has more than 35 years of experience serving a wide variety of middle-market enterprises, both publicly and closely held. He serves clients in the real estate and financial services industries. His nontraditional real estate-related engagements have included forensic investigations, assisting creditors with collateral preservation issues, litigation support matters, due diligence and transactional advice.
Aaron has presented to many professional groups on technical accounting and real estate subjects. Previously, he served as an Audit and Technical Consulting Partner in the New York office of a Big Four accounting firm.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention. Also, no good deed goes unpunished.
- Where did you grow up?
- I am a proud Brooklyn boy.
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- A necessary but essentially tedious experience
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Favorite times are with my family and friends down the Jersey Shore.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I am most passionate about providing excellent service to our clients and keeping them happy and inspiring my group (Real Estate) to do the same.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- My Dad was a CPA sole practitioner and I used to help him out with basic tasks during his busy season, so I thought I'd give it a whirl when I got to college.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Tax attorney
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Anything by Mark Knopfler or Dire Straits
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Sports – baseball and football
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- I have for many years been closely involved on the board of Daniel's Music Foundation, an organization that provides musical therapy and a great social environment to disabled people of all ages, disabilities and socio-economic backgrounds. I feel that my involvement in this organization does some good for the community and it's very satisfying personally.