- Audit & Accounting
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Privately & Closley Held Businesses
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Montclair State University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Board of Trustees
- Construction Financial Management Association
William Ryan is a Director in the firm’s Private Business Services Group with over 15 years of experience in public accounting. Bill provides audit, assurance, tax and consulting services for private business clients with a focus in construction, real estate and manufacturing and distribution. Services include consulting on complex transactions, review of internal controls and process improvements, and direct industry specific advisory services.
Bill is responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of financial statements and tax services, in accordance with the firm’s professional standards. He also has expertise in the specialized issues of privately held business, including tax planning, exit strategies and inventory.
Bill’s construction experience includes utility contractors, paving companies, general contractors, subcontractors and specialty trade contractors. He has also served as an executive board member for a New Jersey construction organization.