- Health Care Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)
- University of Scranton: BS, Health Administration, Business Management minor
- C.W. Post University: MBA, International Business & Finance
- Healthcare Financial Management Association: Patient Access Committee
- Healthcare Leaders of New York: Education Committee
- Association for Continuing Higher Education: NY & NJ Chapters
Steven Bisciello is a Senior Manager in the Health Care Services Group. He has nearly 20 years of experience in the health care industry, providing, but not limited to, physician group and hospital operations services and hospital billing and collection services at both the Inpatient and Outpatient levels.
Steven works with clients on billing and collection assessments, revenue enhancement programs, health care litigation, compliance and practice management. His working knowledge of insurance practices, billing procedures and proper collection for Managed Care, Medicaid/Medicare and Third Party Billing are invaluable when providing revenue cycle services to hospital, surgery center and physician practice clients.
In various roles, Steven has supervised Patient Accounts, Facilities Management and Outpatient clinic areas, while employed at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. In addition, he performed consulting services at New York University Hospital.
Steven has presented to professional organizations on regulatory and coding updates.