- Estate Planning
- Multi-Generational Planning
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5)
- International Taxation
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Florida Certified Mediator
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Mortgage Broker
- General Licensed Insurance Representative
- FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
- Securities Registered Representative (Series #7)
- Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination (Series #65)
- Uniform Securities Agents State Law Examination (Series #63)
- University of Florida: BSBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bicycle Action Committee: Founder; CEO
Richard A. Cahlin is a Director in the Tax Services Group. He advises corporate executives and high net worth individuals on business and personal financial planning. Actively involved in the South Florida accounting and financial communities, he provides clients with informed advice related to the protection and growth of wealth, as well as wealth management strategies including asset allocation, and performance reviews.
Richard works with immigration attorney’s to review approved investments under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5), and compiles source-of-funds documentation for EB-5 submission.
Richard assists foreign investors with the initial tax structure for both corporate and individual requirements when relocating to the U.S. to operate a business.
Richard frequently presents to professional groups on business and taxation topics. He has appeared on television programs to discuss business and tax matters, and his articles have appeared in various financial publications and national magazines.