- Estate & Gift Tax
- Individual Tax
- Succession Planning
- Business Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- University of Florida: BSBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Miami Tax Institute
- Coral Gables/South Dade Estate Planning Council
- Women Presidents’ Organization
- St. Louis Catholic Church: Finance Committee
Patricia Green is a Tax Director and leads the Trust and Estate Practice in the firm’s Florida offices. She has over 30 years of experience providing tax services to small businesses, individuals and estates. Patricia’s has expertise in tax compliance, estate and gift tax, wealth transfer, and succession planning. She serves as an advisor to businesses, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
Patricia’s focus for more than 20 years is in trust and estate planning and tax compliance. Her expertise includes an in-depth knowledge of gift, estate, fiduciary accounting and income tax returns, private foundations, charitable remainder trusts and post mortem planning.