- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigations
- Commercial Disputes
- Business Interruption
- Quantification of Damages
- Construction Litigation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Gorgia Southern University: MAcc, (Forensic Accounting concentration)
- Georgia Southwestern State University: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Nichole Griffin is a Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group where she provides forensic accounting and litigation support services to attorneys, public and private companies, and governmental agencies.
Nichole’s forensic accounting and litigation experience spans a wide array of matters, including fraud investigations, contract disputes, business interruption, intellectual property infringements, and construction claims. She has led forensic investigations and litigation engagements for clients in industries including real estate, insurance, retail, construction, entertainment, and financial services.
In addition to forensic accounting and litigation matters, Nichole has also performed a variety of consulting services in the public and private sector, including integrity oversight monitoring, fraud risk assessments, and post-construction cost reviews.
Prior to joining the firm, Nichole worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and a regional accounting firm.
Nichole has presented to various professional groups on topics related to forensic accounting and investigating fraud.