- Health Care Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA)
- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
- Certified Professional Biller (CPB)
- Certified Professional Coding Instructor (CPC-I)
- AA, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC): Fellow
- Novitas Medicare Provider Outreach & Education Advisory Group
- Medical Group Management Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- New Jersey Medical Coding & Billing Conference: Coordinator
Nancy Clark is a Manager in the Health Care Services Group. Her expertise focuses on coding and documentation audits, which includes chart review and report compilation. She also serves as an expert, and interprets and reports data for health care litigation clients. Additionally, Nancy assists with revenue cycle management operations and works with data analytics.
Nancy has over 20 years of experience, which includes health care consulting, medical coding and billing, accounting and business management. Prior to joining the firm, she served as Director of a health care business resource company.
Nancy has been recognized as a Fellow by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), and has served as an officer on the AAPC National Advisory Board. She is also a certified instructor who has taught medical coding and billing to students in preparation for the AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC) examination. She previously served as President, Treasurer and Member Development Officer of the AAPC Monmouth New Jersey Chapter.
In addition to her active involvement in the AAPC, Nancy is a coordinator of the New Jersey Medical Coding and Billing Conference, and a member of the Novitas Medicare Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group. She is also a member of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). Nancy is a frequent presenter at national seminars and a contributing author to health care publications.