- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Business Entity Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Penn State University: BS, Accounting
- New York University: MBA, Tax & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Michael Sadler is a Tax Director and a member of the Financial Services Group. Mike specializes in tax issues relating to hedge funds and private equity funds. He provides tax planning and compliance services to both start-up and multibillion dollar funds. He advises clients on tax efficient entity structuring, taxation of financial products and investment and trading strategies. In addition, Mike works closely with EisnerAmper Fund Services, LLC to provide fund administration services to clients.
Mike has 20 years of diverse tax and accounting experience. He was the Tax Director of a billion dollar hedge fund and the Controller of a publicly traded company.