- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Assumption College - Philippines: BS, Commerce (International Business concentration)
- University of San Francisco: MS: Business Administration (Finance; Entrepreneurship concentration)
- University of California - Berkeley: Certificate in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Kathryn Jereza is a Tax Manager with over 5 years of experience in individual, corporate and partnership income tax returns. She provides tax compliance and planning services to high net worth individuals, closely held entities, LLCs, and C and S corporations. In addition, Kathryn’s experience includes tax research.
Kathryn assists in the training of staff and has presented on tax topics, including characteristics of capital gains and tax procedures. She is also a contributor to the firm’s Real Estate blog,
Kathryn is a volunteer for EisnerAmper Cares, the firm’s community volunteer organization aimed at serving those in need through donations of employees’ time and skills to charitable, civic, and environmental projects.