- Matrimonial Litigation
- Forensic Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Valuation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Accounting, Criminology minor, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Alpha Phi Sigma
Katelyn Tierney is a Senior Accountant in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. She provides business valuation, forensic accounting and litigation services for clients across a variety of industries, including health care, legal and accounting practices, and manufacturing.
Katelyn has experience appraising businesses for various purposes, including matrimonial matters, estate and gift tax, and shareholder disputes. She also performs lifestyle analyses, asset tracings and income analyses.