- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS, Accounting and Law & Public Policy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Dawn Rosoff is a Partner in the Automotive Dealership Services Group and has over 30 years of experience. In addition to managing audit assignments, Dawn consults with auto dealership clients on accounting, management and tax-related issues. She is a member of the firm’s Pension Services Group, working with clients in a variety of industries on employee benefit plan audits.
Dawn is an experienced public speaker who has presented on automotive industry issues before industry groups and professional associations.