- Corporate Tax
- ASC 740
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Loyola College: BBA, Business Administration (Accounting & Management concentrations)
- Rutgers University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Enable, Inc.: Board Member
Alexandra Colman is a Senior Tax Manager with nearly 10 years of public accounting experience. She serves clients primarily in the manufacturing and distribution, life sciences, biotechnology, and retail industries. Allie works with large corporations, both public and private, on multistate returns and tax provisions.
In addition, Allie created and leads the new hire training and mentoring of staff, and is involved in the recruitment of new employees in the firm’s New Jersey office.
Prior to joining the firm, Allie worked for a Big 4 accounting firm, serving in a staff role within its U.S. Corporate Tax Group. While at that firm, she prepared federal, state and local tax returns for C and S corporations and partnerships.