- Accountant Services
- Development Stage Enterprises
- Cloud Services Implementation & Integration
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Binghamton University: BS & MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Emerging Tech Entrepreneurial Committee: Vice Chair
- New York University: Adjunct Professor (Computerized Accounting Start-up & Fraud Accounting)
Aaron Berson is a Manager in the Private Business Services Group. He serves a diverse client base from start-ups to mid-sized companies, with particular experience in the technology, construction, and real estate sectors.
Aaron’s expertise includes financial statement preparation, tax preparation, and accounting system implementation and training, as well as app ecosystem curation and education, and systems conversion and implementation. He also assists clients with developing financial strategies to help them grow.
Aaron provides mentoring to several start-up entities in the New York City area, in connection with New York University’s Stern School of Business. In addition, he serves as an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Legacy Scholars Coach.
In 2017 Aaron received the honor of being named by CPA Practice Advisor 40 under 40 in the accounting profession.
Aaron facilitates internal training and contributes to the firm’s thought leadership topics, including technology in Accounting, cloud accounting, succession.