Job #1890: Accounting Manager - TX (8/7/2023)
$80,000 - $99,000
Monk Holdings is searching for a strong candidate to fill the position of Accounting Manager for a relatively small but growing and profitable manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily accounting operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting in or preparing tax returns, and related duties.
The ideal candidate should be able to manage company-wide accounting and finance operations. The company recognizes and rewards hard work and competency. The Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity based in the Northeast Dallas area. This position involves a significant number of small transactions that require attention to detail.
Key goals for the Accounting Manager including finalizing the implementation of NetSuite financials and to develop improved policies in most aspects of accounting. The ideal candidate will be able to develop an effective Accounting Calendar and develop and adhere to a close schedule. In addition, the Accounting Manager will prepare relevant & timely reports on key financial data including “budget vs actual” and key financial metrics.
- Prepare financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes.
- Ensure deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the close process.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of accounting policies, procedures, and analyses.
- Manage cash
- Become a part of the Leadership Team and help the organization continue on its growth and profitability path.
- Microsoft Excel experience
- A sufficient knowledge establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance policies and procedures. Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service mindset
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and is committed to continuous improvement
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite
Interested in joining the team?
- E-mail resume and cover letter to Ken Gilmer at email@example.com.
- Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.
- Make sure to include Job #1890 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.