Job #1872: Financial Reporting Manager - NYC (5/1/2023)
Financial Reporting Manager
New York City
Mavik Capital Management is a real estate credit-focus company that originates, structures, funds, and manages commercial real estate credit investments, including mezzanine loans, first mortgage loans, subordinated mortgage loans and preferred equity investments throughout the United States.
The Company has an immediate opening for a financial reporting professional. This professional will be reporting to the director of financial reporting. Compensation depends on experience.
Financial Reporting Professional
- Responsible for drafting of the Company’s SEC filings including SEC Form 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy Statement and 8-K
- Review XBRL tagging of financial statements and footnotes prepared by third-party vendor
- Review private fund financial statements
- Prepare debt compliance package
- Prepare disclosure checklists and maintain proofing checklist
- Assist with assessing the impact of changes to accounting standards and SEC reporting requirements
- Assist with implementing new accounting standards and drafting the related disclosures
- Work with auditors and external counsel to facilitate the quarterly review and annual audit
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 4-6 years of SEC reporting experience
- CPA is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and other applications, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with Workiva is a plus
- Team-worker with ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to balance and prioritize critical responsibilities to meet all necessary deadlines time
Interested members should e-mail resume and cover letter to Christine He at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1872 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.