Job #1871: Controller - NJ (4/25/2023)
· Manage accounting operations of a multi-entity company in a hybrid work environment.
· Supervise accounting staff of three.
· Oversee, including some preparation of A/P, A/R billing, payroll, general accounting, and sales tax and other filings.
· Prepare and review management financial statements, supporting reports, forecasts, and related analysis on a separate basis for the parent and domestic subsidiary during the year and including a foreign subsidiary at yearend.
· Participate in the preparation and review of the annual budgets with the CFO and Senior Management Team.
· Work with external auditors to complete the annual financial & 401(k) audits.
· Prepare audited financial statements and notes to financial statements.
· Assist with tax workpapers for external tax preparers.
· Strong working knowledge of sales tax rules and reporting requirements in all applicable states
· Work with accounting staff to document and improve processes, policies, and procedures.
Required skills and qualifications:
· 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with 3+ years of controller experience preferred.
· CPA license.
· Consolidation of subsidiaries and reconciliation and elimination of intercompany accounts.
· Strong knowledge of GAAP and ability to research and apply accounting standards.
· Working experience and knowledge of federal and state partnership taxation
· Strong problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and communication skills. (audit experience very helpful).
· Strong Excel skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
· Experience in SaaS and/or BPO industries.
· Foreign currency experience helpful but not required.
· QuickBooks experience.
· Bonus points for experience with ERP systems (e.g. Sage Intacct, Netsuite, etc.).
Interested members should e-mail resume and cover letter to Mary Pomerantz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1871 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.