Job #1865: Controller - NYC (4/7/2023)
POSITION: Corporate Controller, Chief Accounting Officer
COMPANY: $1B+ Publicly-Traded International Manufacturing Concern
LOCATION: Greater New York City Area
COMPENSATION: $300K+ Bonus (perhaps higher)
REPORTS TO: CFO
Provide C-Suite-level focus ensuring accuracy in the reporting of the company’s financial results in accordance with U.S. GAAP and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) accounting requirements. Partner with the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Team in order to support strategic initiatives such as IT system enhancements, talent development, global process improvements and business acquisitions.
* CPA and degree accounting, MBA a plus
* 15-25+ years overall with Controllership in a publicly traded international manufacturing environment.
* Prior Big 4 or equivalent public accounting experience required.
WHY A GOOD OPPORTUNITY:
* Excellently managed Company, and great people work at this organization.
* We placed 4 of the 5 direct reports into the CFO including the incumbent (retiring) Controller/CAO. All quality experienced professional executives.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Tony Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1865 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.