Job #1861: Director FP&A - Remote (3/21/2023)
Job TitleDirector FP&A
FP&A is a critical function for Cornelis, sitting at the center of the finance team to help the CFO, leadership team, and board gain financial visibility and insights into the business, achieve critical growth objectives, manage costs tightly, and ensure the efficient allocation of capital.
As Director, FP&A, you will lead all data analytics and financial, operational, and strategic planning with a high-level of exposure across the organization. You will be a key contributor to all facets of consolidated financial planning and analysis, including managing the company’s annual operating budgets and supporting leadership in ad hoc projects.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for the following:
(a) Running a broad and disciplined process for annual planning, midyear forecasting, and monthly / quarterly variance reporting and forecasts.
(b) Architecting the general information flow and methodologies required to drive transparency throughout the organization.
(c) Partnering closely with leadership to provide insights to segment and corporate performance and the development of ad hoc initiatives.
(d) Support the CFO and management on special projects in areas such as M&A, fundraising, strategic partnerships, growth initiatives, cost analysis.
This role requires strong organizational and communication skills, in addition to agility in a fluid, high-growth / high-performance environment. Also critical is the ability to think strategically, while compiling enormous amounts of data and organizing it within easily consumable analyses, presentations, and reports. Advanced knowledge of Excel and other productivity software are a must.
· Manage key financial processes, including forecasting, budget planning, performance reporting, and others.
· Architect financial commentaries and documents to support key financial deliverables.
· Develop new processes or improve existing processes relating to financial planning/reporting.
· Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and collaborate across all levels.
· Support ad hoc projects and help define systems improvements to support growth.
· Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision making, with a focus on capital allocation decisions and long-term financial planning.
· Provide financial analysis and commentary to important partners including the company’s board and leadership team.
· Understand how to operate in and improve upon the company’s financial systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, management, economics, finance, or computer and information science required; Master’s degree preferred; Business Intelligence or related certifications are a plus.
· 8-12 years of relevant finance experience, including experience in finance and strategy in a corporate environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Extreme organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
· Excellent analytical skills that enable the ability to analyze information and think systematically.
· Experience leading complex workstreams.
· Excellent proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts.
· Familiarity with financial planning processes and business systems, including ERP (Netsuite), forecasting tools, and CRM (Salesforce).
· Experience with BI tools a plus.
· Consistent success and career progression.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Sri Kalluri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1861 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.