Job #1692: Sr. Business Development Manager - New York City or Princeton, New Jersey (9-23-21)
Job TitleSr. Business Development Manager
LocationNew York/ New Jersey
SalaryBase + commission, up to $250,000 plus
CFO Consulting Partners, with offices in Princeton and New York, is a highly regarded consulting firm that offers broad-based C-level financial management support and senior-level financial management services to small and mid-sized public and private companies.We have an outstanding opportunity to join our team as a Senior Business Development Manager. We are looking for a team member who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively to accomplish the firm’s goals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Become knowledgeable about our service offerings and speak intelligently about them to potential clients.
• Increase customer base and revenue.
• Establish and execute prospecting and sales strategies that result in shepherding prospects through the sales process in collaboration with the senior management team.
• Coordinate relationship-building activities with appropriate Partners, consultants, and subject-matter experts.
• As appropriate, participate in proposal development.
• Use various research tools to target companies that fit ideal our client profile.
• Use CRM to maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
• 5+ years of expertise in a consultative/solution selling business development role.
• A self-starter who is results-driven, motivated to achieve success, and willing to take ownership of the job.
• An experienced networker with a well-developed network throughout the NY/NJ/PA/CT business community.
• The willingness and ability to advance your network of industry professionals through social media marketing, cold calling, attending industry events, identifying, and contacting C-level professionals relative to our target audience.
• A team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, face-to-face and remote relationship-building abilities.
• Possess consistently proven and demonstrated track record of successful ability to sell solution-based engagements that have resulted in the attainment of sales goals.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Critical thinker and problem solver.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive base pay depending on skills and experience.
• Health benefits and 401K.
WHY CFO CONSULTING PARTNERS?
• You will work with a team of achievers with diverse talents and a passion forexcellence.
• We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, commission, and
benefits - including health, profit sharing, and a generous PTO plan.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Recruiter at Recruiter@CFOConsultingPartners.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1692 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.