Job #1156: Senior Tax Manager - Bergen County, NJ (5-20-19)
- Job Title: Senior Tax Manager
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Up to $160,000 + Long & Short Term Incentives
An industry leader in consumer products is seeking a Senior Tax Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and advise on all aspects of the US federal tax with mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and financings.
- Oversee all US tax compliance and administration, including preparation and filing of all federal and state income tax returns.
- Oversee the preparation, review, and timely and accurate submission of all US and foreign corporate income tax returns reports, and payments including R&E credit, FTC, 5471s and 5472s.
- Manage, coordinate and advise on all US Domestic and International Tax aspects. This position will work closely with cross functional teams globally.
- Coordinate the filing of all International, Federal, state and local income tax returns.
- Direct involvement in post-acquisition integration efforts.
- Provide and assist with audit defense arising from US federal and state tax audits.
- Work with a global transfer pricing team to develop, implement and monitor transfer pricing policies relating to US operations.
- Will support the Tax Director, and manage the income tax compliance process through timely filings and effective planning in order to accurately reflect the tax position of the company.
- Preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments. Prepare timely and accurate global tax provisions, tax-related account.
The ideal candidate's background would be a CPA and or MS in Taxation with Big 4 Public and or Fortune 500 Corporate Tax Accounting Operations.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills and or ability needed to succeed:
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Tax Reporting.
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- 8 to 12 years Tax Leadership experience (Public & Private).
Interested candidates should contact Michele Crivellone at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1156 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre at email@example.com on your email.