What is a Friend of the Firm (FoF) candidate?
Any finance, accounting, tax or HR executive who is interested in the resources available through EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program.
What are the benefits to candidates?
Our friends of the firm program gives you access to the following resources:
- Job search support (e.g. LinkedIn tips, coaching, general support).
- Invitations to EisnerAmper-sponsored continuing professional education (CPE) events.
- Networking opportunities with EisnerAmper professionals and other Friends of the Firm.
- An EisnerAmper LinkedIn site dedicated to job seekers.
- Access to job opportunities at EisnerAmper clients, Friends of the Firm recruiting agencies and other companies with whom we network.
- A dedicated team of Friends of the Firm Ambassadors to support you as you progress through your search.
- Access to technical and industry audit, tax and accounting experts.
- An enhanced relationship with EisnerAmper, one of the largest CPA firms in the northeast.
How do I become a friend of the firm Candidate?
Friends of the Firm are generally referred or sponsored by an EisnerAmper partner or employee. Once admitted, Friends of the Firm will receive special CPE invitations, be eligible to apply for Friends of the Firm job postings and receive introductions to technical experts within the firm. We hope that these resources will help you build or maintain a relationship with our firm.
How do I enroll in the program?
Simply send a note with your résumé indicating your interest in the program to Isabella Brilliant email@example.com or Nkrumah Pierre firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our Friends of the Firm Ambassadors.