Tax savings are a universal financial goal, and it is axiomatic that successful financial strategies include a pro-active tax planning component. EisnerAmper Tax Services group exists to help clients effectively take advantage of the full range of tax-efficient options available to them, and develop ongoing tax strategies for long-term benefit.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
Clients certainly engage us to analyze complex tax matters and communicate proactive and forward-thinking insights for decision-making purposes. But we are also business and financial planners, so clients regularly ask us for assistance throughout their business cycle.
As such, we assist clients in selecting the optimal business structure, navigating the tax consequences of financing transactions, structuring or implementing a merger or acquisition, planning an exit strategy, and many other vital business transactions.
Our tax specialties include:
Tax Compliance and Advisory
- Accounting for Income taxes (ASC 740)
- Domestic Production Activity Deductions (Section 199)
- Federal and State Income Tax Returns and Planning
- International Tax Services
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Net Operating Loss Carryforwards (Section 382)
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Accounting Methods
- Tax Function Outsourcing
- Transfer Pricing
- IRS and State Examinations
- IRS and State Appeals
- IRS and State Collections
Tax Credits and Incentives
- Film Production Tax Credits
- NJ Economic Development Authority (NJEDA)
- Research and Development (R&D) Credits (Section 41)
Individual and Family Tax