EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Asset Management Intelligence – Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q1 2017
- Getting Ready for the New Partnership Audit Regime
- To Seed or Not to Seed
- What U.S. Fund Managers Need To Know when Setting Up an Irish Fund Structure
- A Brief Summary of the Recent AICPA Technical Questions and Answers Applicable to Investment Companies
- What Your ODD Failed to Identify: Red Flags for Allocators and Investors
- Alternative Investment Industry Outlook for Q1 and Beyond in 2017
- Mutual Funds and ETFs: A New Liquidity Risk Management Regime
Our Current Issue: Winter 2016/17
Dealer Insights – Dealership owners, managers and CFOs can read about a broad range of tax, accounting, management, technology, organizational, and financial planning issues affecting the automotive industry.
Our Current Issue: January/February 2017
Our Current Issue: Winter 2017
Our Current Issue: November 2016
- Brexit’s Impact on Corporate Taxation and Transfer Pricing
- Want Your Law Firm M&A to Succeed? Don’t Skip the Due Diligence
- IRS Issues Additional Guidance Under Section 409A for Nonqualified Deferred Pension Plans
- SEC’s Focus on Auditors and Accounting Firms
- RIAs Overall Applaud SEC’s Increased Oversight Following Labor Department’s New Fiduciary Rule
- From the Press