PIVOTAL- Technology Conference for Investors, Venture Capitalists and Professionals in the Technology Industry
April 11, 2017
February 12, 2016
PIVOTAL is an unmatched opportunity for the technology community to come together in an educational and opportunity-filled setting. Attendees will have the chance to hear from technology and business leaders, venture capitalists, and investors and find out how to improve the way we do business, communicate and live our lives. Attendees will be able to touch and feel new products and services while they interact, exchange ideas, and learn from each other in a unique setting.
Recently, there has been a massive shift in attitude as owners, executives, managers, investors and developers realize it will be impossible to compete without the exciting and transformative technologies coming to market. Technology startups have grown exponentially over the past few years, backed by millions of dollars of venture capital financing.
Who should attend?
Executives, venture capitalists, investors, owners, developers, and analysts in the technology industry.
Why should you attend?
- Venture capitalists will discuss how to obtain that often elusive financing.
- Executives from leading technology firms will discuss revolutionary products and their latest innovations, as well as what areas are still ripe for interruption.
- Exhibitors will showcase their cutting edge tech platforms and products.
- Maureen Blair, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Kevin Danehy, EVP and Global Head of Corporate Development, Brookfield
- Evan Dash, Founder and CEO, StoreBound
- Jim Dobbie, SVP Development, Hunt Companies
- Pimm Fox, Co-Host of “Bloomberg Markets”, Bloomberg Radio
- Matt Greene, VP Sales & Marketing, IOTAS, Inc.
- Lisa Knee, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Steven Kreit, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Frank Rimalovski, Managing Director, NYU Innovation Venture Fund
- David S. Rose, Founder and CEO, Gust
- Scott Sanders, VP of Corporate Business Development, Henry Schein
- Brian Silver, VP of Global Business Operations and Monetization, Yahoo! Inc.
- Ryan Simonetti, CEO and Co-Founder, Convene
- Charles Weinstein, CEO, EisnerAmper LLP
Tuesday, May 09, 2017
3:00 - 8:00 PM