Job #583: Chief Financial Officer - Brooklyn, NY (4-7-17)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Brooklyn, NJ
- Salary: Open
A heating oil and gasoline Company is seeking a CFO that will direct all of the day-to-day financial activities of the Company. This position oversees accounting, finance and financial reporting functions and is responsible for assuring that best practices for process and controls are implemented throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Oversight for all accounting functions
- Financial and KPI reporting to corporate headquarters
- Budgeting and financial analysis
- Credit and collections
- Interaction with the Board of directors, the auditors, and financial institutions
- Tax filings
- Business partner to the President
- Advice and counsel to the other senior executives
- Staff of approximately 25
- Strong accounting skills. CPA preferred.
- Experienced at daily, weekly and monthly reporting of financial results and KPIs.
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience at an operating company selling products to third parties
- Ability to access processes to uncover weaknesses and implement improvements
- Highly organized
- Minimum of 10 years of financial management experience
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.