Delivering added value service to businesses begins with detailed knowledge of the industries in which they operate. While some issues of topical concern cut across industry lines, such as proliferating regulatory compliance requirements, business conditions, the competing demands of multiple stakeholders and cyber risk, others are quite sector-specific. In either scenario EisnerAmper puts its industry-specific expertise to work to help clients respond to the challenges they face today and position them for growth, profitability and success tomorrow.
Clients of all sizes engage EisnerAmper for ongoing accounting and financial reporting support, as well as for point-specific or discretionary projects. All of our industry specialties offer comprehensive arrays of tax, audit, and advisory services, each coupled as necessary with the financial metrics, competitive benchmarks, tax rules and accounting guidelines that are relevant to that sector. Our signature approach to all projects is to tailor our services to the needs of clients and involve senior professionals in hands-on roles on a consistent basis over the course of an engagement. Our industry specialties offer comprehensive tool kits of tax, audit, and advisory services. Each is listed with brief offerings of specialized expertise.
- Construction Services: Strategic planning, project controls, cost segregation, financial reporting and dispute resolution. Additional sub-specialties for general contractors and construction management companies, heavy and highway contractors and sub-contractors and specialty contractors.
- Financial Services: Regulatory compliance, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, risk management. Additional specialty groups for asset management, including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity; and capital markets, including banking, broker-dealers and insurance.
- Health Care: Strategic planning, organizational development, compliance, facilities management. Additional specialized expertise for hospitals, ICD-10 implementation, and medical practices.
- Life Sciences: Start-up and mezzanine finance, R&D tax credits, intellectual property valuation, IPO transaction support.
- Manufacturing & Distribution: Depreciation, franchise valuation, transaction structuring, succession planning. Additional sector specialties for automotive dealerships and food and beverage businesses.
- Not-for-Profit Organizations: A-133 advisory, documentation, NFP performance benchmarks.
- Professional Services: Intellectual property valuations, review and compilation, employee benefit plans, mergers and acquisitions, internal controls including cyber security. Sector specialties for law firms and marketing/communications agencies.
- Public Companies: Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, technology audit and advisory. Additional specialty services for SEC accounting, IPO, and services for board directors.
- Real Estate: Transaction structuring and reporting. Specialties for public and private REITs, cost segregation, due diligence, construction forensics, hospitality, real estate fund services and subsidized housing.
- Sports & Entertainment: Purchase-price allocation, revenue sharing, collective bargaining, salary caps, gross receipts verification, cost segregation, film tax credits. Related specialties for royalty audit and contract compliance and services to the licensing community.
- Technology: Business and strategic plans, R&D, tax credits, financing/investment, entity structures, financing and investment opportunities, IPO due diligence.