EisnerAmper Launches New Website
New Design, Enhanced Video and Mobile Friendly. Site Optimized for Communications to Worldwide Audiences.
EisnerAmper LLP announced that its newly re-designed website – www.eisneramper.com – has been launched.
Reflecting the reality of a dramatically growing firm; and recognizing the requirements of the age of mobility, EisnerAmper’s new website is the next evolution of its online presence.
The re-design of eisneramper.com makes information easier to find, especially on mobile devices, and is intended to be more effective in sharing thought leadership with the worldwide business community.
“Our web site is our window to the world,” said Charly Weinstein, EisnerAmper Chief Executive Officer. “EisnerAmper.com represents who we are as a firm and makes it easier to connect globally. We are eager to tell our clients, friends and everyone interested in learning more about what we do, and how can bring value to them.”
Visitors of the web site will find many new features, including:
- Responsive design
- New, more personable partner biographies
- New practice and service line landing pages
- Enhanced video experience
- A single, unified EisnerAmper blog with frequently updated content
- Streamlined navigation
“We’ve built a vibrant and efficient website that’s intuitive and designed for the digital age,” said Michael Mattia, Partner-in-Charge of Marketing at EisnerAmper. “We want to have conversations with all of our constituencies and, most importantly, make it easy for people and companies to find the information they need. Our new site will be much more engaging, informative and timely.”
EisnerAmper Trends & Developments - November 2016
- Brexit’s Impact on Corporate Taxation and Transfer Pricing
- Want Your Law Firm M&A to Succeed? Don’t Skip the Due Diligence
- IRS Issues Additional Guidance Under Section 409A for Nonqualified Deferred Pension Plans
- SEC’s Focus on Auditors and Accounting Firms
- RIAs Overall Applaud SEC’s Increased Oversight Following Labor Department’s New Fiduciary Rule
- From the Press