- Private Business Services
- Health Care
- Law Firm & Professional Services
- Wealth Advisory
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certificate of Educational Achievement – Personal Financial Planning
- Ohio University: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Milton Kahn is an Advisor in the firm’s Private Business Services Group. He has served as Partner-in-Charge of the former Hackensack office. Milton serves the firm’s diverse client base, concentrating on the areas of consulting, taxation, financial planning, estate planning and litigation support, enabling him to provide valued services to both the business and high net-worth clients of the firm. Prior to joining the firm, he was a founding Partner of a large local CPA firm.
In his capacity as a business consultant, Milton is regularly involved in engagements such as strategic planning, business succession, mergers, acquisitions, sales of businesses, shareholder disputes, financing and other areas requiring his many years of experience dealing with businesses of all sizes and types. In addition, Milton is active in the firm’s trust and estate practice, serving many of its wealthiest clients who trust his ability to focus on a family's real needs and concerns. His personal financial planning experience and solid tax background enable him to successfully implement sophisticated estate plans to substantially reduce the estate tax burden for many clients. His experience in negotiations and litigation services has earned him respect in the legal community as well.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- You were given two ears and one mouth for a reason.
- Where did you grow up?
- Teaneck, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Loved it so much I graduated in 3 years.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Golf and charitable work
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Don't get greedy.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- Initially because I could get a job. However, actually loved it from the first day in practice.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- 1965 Mustang. Classic!