- Tax Provision - ACS 740
- Corporate Tax
- Transactions - Mergers & Acquisitions
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Baruch College: BBA, Accounting
- Seton Hall University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Technology Council
- Association for Corporate Growth: Board Member; Morris Committee Chairman
- Greek American Chamber of Commerce (NJ/PA): Chairman
Michael Hadjiloucas is a Tax Partner with 20 years of experience. His expertise includes both domestic and international corporate tax, entity formation, acquisitions, reorganization and due diligence, as well as partnership transactions, inbound and outbound transactions, and taxation of foreign entities. Michael has extensive experience with review of corporate, partnership, individual and tax-exempt entity tax returns and representation at Federal and state audits. In addition, he is one of the firm’s technical experts for tax provisions and uncertain tax positions (FASB ASC 740-10 or FAS 109 and FIN 48).
Prior to joining the firm, Michael was with a Big Four accounting firm for 10 years, where he started out as a Senior Associate, rising to the level of Senior Tax Manager. In this role, he was part of both the Healthcare and Financial Groups that handled SEC and private audit and tax clients in health care, banking and various other industries, including technology, retail, manufacturing, as well as foundations and service organizations. As part of these groups, he primarily concentrated on advising clients on all tax matters, including tax preparation, reorganizations, mergers and tax provision preparation or review. Some of his prior clients included international pharmaceutical companies with billions in sales, major biotech companies in New Jersey, and various community and multi-state banks. His current clients include the firm’s major international SEC and private clients within the same industries.
An active member within his community, Michael is a member of the board for various Hellenic charitable organizations.