- Expert Witness
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Valuation Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Franklin & Marshall College: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Jeffrey N. Press is a Director in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. He has nearly 15 years of experience providing forensic accounting services, including expert testimony. Jeff’s focus is on litigation consulting and forensic accounting investigations, and he works with attorneys, public and private companies, and individuals. His consulting and forensic accounting matters have encompassed a wide array of matters involving economic damages in complex commercial disputes, intellectual property infringements, shareholder disputes, and investigations of financial fraud.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff was with a national accounting and consulting firm providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services. He has testified in complex commercial disputes in federal district court.
In addition, Jeff conducts continuing professional and legal education programs in the areas of forensic accounting, the quantification of commercial damages, and the use of financial experts in litigation.