- Business Entity Tax
- Personal & Fiduciary Tax
- Law Firms
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York-Oswego: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Women of New Jersey
Carolyn Dolci is a Tax Partner responsible for serving privately and closely held businesses and high net worth family groups. She provides tax planning, compliance and advisory services for clients in many industries, including law firms, manufacturing, distribution, technology, and service businesses.
As part of EisnerAmper’s National Law Firm Services Practice, Carolyn co-founded the firms Quarterly Roundtable for Senior Financial Executives of Law Firms.
Carolyn has experience with corporate income tax, including consolidated filings, partnerships, multistate and local taxes, trusts and individuals. She also has presented at law industry conferences on various tax matters. Carolyn is also co-chair of the Women of EisnerAmper.