- High Net Worth Individuals
- Executive Tax Planning
- Closely Held Businesses
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School: BS, Economics
- Pace University Graduate School: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Kenneth Field is a Managing Director in the Tax Group. Ken has more than 40 years of experience in public accounting with a focus on planning for closely held businesses and their owners, and for individual clients including high net worth individuals, wealthy retirees, and executives from many of the largest corporations in New Jersey.
Ken’s experience covers a broad array of tax services including multi-national, estate and gift, mergers and acquisitions and retirement plans. Ken has significant in-depth expertise across many industries and specializes in serving companies in real estate, law firms and other professional services organizations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ken was a founding partner of his own firm in New Jersey, and was previously a tax partner at a Big 4 accounting firm.
Ken is an active member of the Princeton Area Community Foundation, and is a past board member and treasurer.