- Audit & Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Accounting Services
- SOX Compliance & Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- State University of New York-Stony Brook: Biology; Anthropology
- City University of New York & Suffolk County Community College: Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
Natasha Roman is a Manager in the Consulting Services Group and has nearly ten years of public accounting experience in financial statement audits, SSAE 16 compliance audits, tax preparation, reviews and compilations, and payroll audits. She serves a diverse client base, from start-up entities to Fortune 1000 corporations. Natasha has a particular focus on assisting clients in their SOX compliance efforts, as well as performing audits of internal control over financial reporting.
In addition, Natasha has experience in real estate, not-for-profit, and commercial entities, as well as employee benefit plans.
Natasha helps organize the Long Island office’s efforts for certain charity events. She also contributes to the firm’s “Eye on LI” blog and the technology and life sciences blog.