EisnerAmper has earned an excellent reputation for helping clients determine the value of their businesses, ownership interests and intangible assets for varied purposes including litigation, gift and estate planning, market transactions and financial reporting.
EisnerAmper offers a team of certified valuation analysts and qualified appraisers offering a wide range of appraisal skills to meet all of your needs, whether it is a Fortune 500 company or a closely held business.
When to Call on Our Team:
- Estate or gift planning (transferring wealth, reducing taxes, perpetuating the business)
- Mergers or acquisitions
- Litigation valuations (for partner/shareholder disputes, divorce or insurance)
- Fair value financial reporting (purchase price allocations, options pricing and other intangible asset valuations)
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Buy/sell agreements (with partners or shareholders)
- Selling a business
- Intangibles (intellectual property, goodwill, customer lists, etc.)
- Charitable contributions (of company ownership)
For additional information on when you may need a valuation click here.